You Will Learn:
- dentify work requirements, inspecting the site and adhering to WHS requirements
- Identify and prepare work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment, including personal protective equipment, safety systems and fall protection
- Perform work at heights, including handling of equipment and maintaining appropriate risk control
- Clean up work area and safe storage of tools and equipment
Learn Principles and Procedures for:
- Assessing hazards and risk associated with working at heights
- Fitting, adjusting and anchoring of fall protection and associated equipment
- Identifying and implementing required safety systems
- Wearing and caring for personal protective equipment
- Working safely at heights according to relevant legislations
RIIWHS204E – Work Safely At Heights
Our working at heights will give you the skills and knowledge you need to safely and competently enter and work safely at heights in accordance to Australian standards, focusing on fall prevention, rather than fall arrest. You will learn how to develop safe work method statements and risk assessments while working at heights. Ideal for a range of occupations, including roofers, electricians and construction workers, this course will improve your employability.
Contact Get Skilled Australia today
Safety and prevention knowledge is a transferable skill and is highly looked upon when going for interviews. With training centres across Brisbane, Caboolture and Toowoomba, our working at heights course is perfect for current forklift ticket and EWP ticket holders looking to increase their employability.