Learn how to work safely in the construction industry with our white card course
To be certified for any construction site in Australia, you must hold a White Card. Australian regulations state that you must complete all necessary Work Health & Safety (WHS) induction training before you can enter a construction site or commence construction activity. If you are planning on working in the Australian construction industry, then this training is essential.
White Card Course (CPCCOHS1001A)
You will learn how to:
- Identify relevant standards and legislation requirements
- Identify construction site hazards and control measures
- Communicate risks and hazards to superiors and workers on site
- Apply basic risk management principles and assessment of construction work
- Identify responsibilities and rights of workers and supervisors on site
You will learn principles and procedures for:
- Safe work practices whilst working on construction sites
- Emergency procedures
- Appropriate dress standards
- Hazard assessment, risk, and control
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) plans and work method statements
Need to pass your white card course?
At Get Skilled Australia, we offer white card courses online, so you can obtain your accreditation as soon as possible. Our nationally recognised and fully accredited online course will increase your skillset and clear you for work in a variety of construction fields. So, if you need your White Card, contact us today or visit us at our Brisbane, Caboolture or Toowoomba training centres.