If you currently operate a telehandler, it is important to obtain a certified telehandler licence to ensure you are compliant with current Australian standards.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Basic knowledge and understanding of English (written and verbal)
- 100pts of ID (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate, etc.)
What You Will learn:
- Safely operate and drive a telescopic handler (telehandler)
- Provide and maintain safe systems when operating a telehandler
- Ensure the safe use, handling and storage of plant, structures and substances
- Understand related instruction, training, information and supervision
Looking for a certified telehandler licence to meet compliance?
Recent changes to national guidelines mean that telehandlers now require a telehandler licence.
Working in conjunction with the Elevated Work Platform Association of Australia (EWPA), YG Lifting Solutions helped pioneer the Telehandler Gold Card Training Program. This industry-standard training course developed by the (EWPA) is as popular as its Yellow Card sister program in the Elevated Work Platform industry. The Telehandler Gold Card Training Program provides training and assessment for both experienced and novice operators.
At Get Skilled Australia, we provide a hassle-free telehandler course that will put you in the very best position to pass your assessment and obtain your licence.
Isn’t my forklift licence good enough for operating telehandlers?
No! Forklifts and telehandlers have very different operating capabilities, limitations and characteristics. They are also classified under completely different Australian Standards. If you currently operate a telehandler, it is important to obtain a certified telehandler licence to ensure you are compliant with current Australian standards.
Get Skilled Australia offers certified telehandler training compliant with new government regulations. If you work in the industry, then this is the perfect course for you.