Get noticed at your next interview, then book a scaffolding course today. In just two days we can have you ready to build, use and dismantle a range of scaffolding.
What You Will Learn:
- Plan a job taking into consideration potential hazards and implementing appropriate control measures
- Select and inspect all equipment and scaffolding according to official procedures
- Set up tasks according to hazard prevention and control measures
- Erect scaffold and scaffolding equipment with according to appropriate standards and carry out all tasks safely and collaboratively
- Dismantle scaffold and scaffolding equipment according to appropriate standards
Learn Principles and Procedures For:
- Accurate interpretation of structural charts and plans
- Knowledge of a range of scaffolding and their applications
- Ability to erect scaffolds and scaffold equipment
- Ability to level, plumb and stabilise scaffolds and scaffold equipment
- Ability to work safely at heights
- Verify problems and equipment faults and respond accordingly
Build better job prospects with scaffolding training
Scaffolding Course – Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding (CPCCLSF4001A)
Our scaffolding course provides you with the knowledge and abilities needed to erect and disassemble various modular scaffolding systems used for construction objectives. Systems mentioned in the unit include edge protection, access ways, and falsework (scaffold support systems for formwork). After successful completion of this course, trainees will be able to build and dismantle basic scaffolding systems and operate safely as a member of a team.
Need a scaffolding course? Up-skill with us today
If you’re looking to increase your employability and get noticed at your next interview, then book a scaffolding course today. In just two days we can have you ready to build, use and dismantle a range of scaffolding.
With training centres throughout Brisbane, Caboolture and Toowoomba, you can book in at a location that suits you.