Our Elevated Work Platform training will improve your job prospects
Have you ever wanted to operate a work platform? In Australia you require a Yellow Card to operate Elevated Work Platforms (EWPs). A Yellow Card, or EWP Operator Licence, is proof of completion in one or more modules in various types of EWPs, including scissor lifts, vertical lifts, and boom lifts (under 11m).
This course is ideal for construction workers, miners, warehouse personnel, painters, renderers and logistics people. Participants may complete singular or multiple machine classes, according to the type of work they will be undertaking.
Elevated Work Platform (EWP) training – Yellow Card (RIIHAN301D)
You will learn how to:
- Plan and prepare for operating an elevated work platform
- Conduct work activities from elevated work platform
- Carry out operator maintenance
- Check, clean, maintain and store machinery appropriately
You will learn principles and procedures for:
- Stabilising and elevating work platforms
- Planning and preparing for operating elevated work platforms
- Operating machinery according to National Certification Standards
- Selecting safety devices and ensuring safety of personnel and site
- Completing work platform inspections and fault finding
Looking for quality Elevated Work Platform training?
This course will equip you with your Yellow Card, allowing you to safely operate in the construction, maintenance and mining industries. This course is perfect for anyone wanting to continue their education and improve their skills within their trade.
So, if you’re currently working in the field or want to improve your chances of employment, look no further! With training centres across Brisbane, Caboolture and Toowoomba, our EWP training will help you stand out from the crowd.