Take your Elevated Work Platform training to the next level
This specialised Elevated Work Platform (EWP) course will give you the skills and knowledge required to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more) for licensing purposes.
This course will teach you how to safely operate telescoping devices, hinged devices, or articulated devices over 11 metres in height to safely perform elevated work processes. This course must be taken in addition to your original Yellow Card (EWP Operator Licence).
Elevated Work Platform training – EWP Over 11m (RIIHAN301D)
You will learn how to:
- Position, stabilise and set up elevated work platforms
- Conduct routine checks prior to operation
- Operate and control elevating work according to manuals
- Apply risk assessment and hazard control strategies
- Shut down and secure elevated work platforms
You will learn principles and procedures for:
- Assessing ground conditions to confirm a site is suitable
- Assessing hazards and risk associated with elevated work
- Calculating and estimating loads
- Identifying equipment problems and faults
- Implementing emergency procedures and safety equipment
- Recording and maintaining information about work platform operations
Looking for Elevated Work Platform training over 11m? Contact Get Skilled Australia today
This specialised Elevated Work Platform training is sure to impress at your next job interview. If you want to upgrade your Yellow Card with EWP over 11m, then contact us today. We have training courses across Brisbane, Caboolture and Toowoomba. Our experienced trainers will ensure you meet Australian National Certification Standards.