You must be at least 18 years of age and have photo ID. that includes your name, signature and date of birth (IE. Drivers Licence, Passport, 18 card etc).
Language Literacy and Numeracy:
You will be required to complete some basic numeracy calculations and a have reasonable grasp of the english language.
Theory, Practical Training and Assessment within our warehouse, or onsite at your factory and log book and assessment.
You will receive the Forklift Training Manual to keep once you have Enrolled in the Course allowing you plenty of time to study and review.
Part 1 – You will sit a written assessment comprising questions from the Forklift Training Manual and group presentations. This will include some knowledge.
Part 2 -Numeracy and Calculations examination
Part 3 – Practical assessment comprising pre-start checks & post start checks of forklift, hazard & controls, shifting loads, placing loads in & out of pallet racking and shut down procedures.
Enchance your resume with an order picker licence
Our order picker licence will give you the skills and knowledge required to operate an order picking forklift truck safely. An order picking forklift truck is a forklift truck where the operator controls are incorporated with the lifting media and elevate with the lifting media. A person using this machinery is required to hold an order picking forklift truck high risk work (HRW) licence.
Order Picker Licence – Licence to Operate an Order Picking Forklift Truck (TLILIC2002)
You will learn how to:
- Plan work, identifying potential hazards and implementing risk control measures
- Conduct routine checks including pre-operational checks and workplace procedures
- Shift load, bearing weight that is compliant with order picking forklift truck data plate, as well as ensuring safe load movement and operation speed
- Shut down and secure forklift and ensure appropriate stowage and securing
This unit requires a person operating an order picking forklift truck to plan the work, conduct routine checks on order-picking forklift trucks, shift loads in a safe manner, and safely shut down and secure equipment after completing operations.
You will learn principles and procedures for the following:
- Apply risk assessment and hazard control strategies
- Carry out pre-operational checks
- Verify problems and equipment faults
- Drive order picking forklift truck with load in forward and reverse, while maintaining visibility
- Communicate with relevant workplace personnel
- Work safely at heights
Need an order picker licence? Contact Get Skilled Australia
With training centres across Brisbane, Caboolture and Toowoomba, our comprehensive order picker training includes: full training, practical driving, course learning materials, training resources and equipment and a practical assessment. On successful completion of our order picker training you will receive a nationally recognised LO order picker forklift licence.