You must be at least 18 years of age and have photo ID. that includes your name, signature and date of birth (IE. Drivers Licence, Passport, 18 card etc).
Language Literacy and Numeracy:
You will be required to complete some basic numeracy calculations and a have reasonable grasp of the english language.
Need a forklift licence, but already have experience? Our Forklift Licence (RPL) is perfect for you
Forklift Licence (RPL) is a course specially designed for people with previous forklift driving experience who will be assessed for Recognised Prior Learning (RPL). This condensed course runs for a shorter amount of time than our regular forklift training and will refresh your operational and managerial forklift skills.
Forklift RPA – Licence to operate a forklift truck (TLILIC2001)
You will revise how to:
- Plan work by taking appropriate risk control measures and accessing work area
- Conduct routine checks of machinery, functionality and safety signage
- Assess and control weight of loads and load movements
- Safely shut down and secure a forklift truck
You will revise principles and procedures for:
- Operating forklift trucks in different types of workplaces
- Selecting appropriate forklifts in accordance with load and workplace conditions
- Conducting accurate load weight assessments
- Interpreting relevant documentation, including operation manuals
- Implementing risk control measures and emergency management strategies