You must be at least 18 years of age and have photo ID. that includes your name, signature and date of birth (IE. Drivers Licence, Passport, 18 card etc).
Language Literacy and Numeracy:
You will be required to complete some basic numeracy calculations and a have reasonable grasp of the english language.
Theory, Practical Training and Assessment within our warehouse, or onsite at your factory and log book and assessment.
You will receive the Forklift Training Manual to keep once you have Enrolled in the Course allowing you plenty of time to study and review.
Part 1 – You will sit a written assessment comprising questions from the Forklift Training Manual and group presentations. This will include some knowledge.
Part 2 -Numeracy and Calculations examination
Part 3 – Practical assessment comprising pre-start checks & post start checks of forklift, hazard & controls, shifting loads, placing loads in & out of pallet racking and shut down procedures.
- TLILIC0001 – Licence to transport dangerous goods by road: this course provides the knowledge of dangerous goods road transport legislation and the Australian Dangerous Goods Code (ADG 7).
- The dangerous goods classes covered are 2,3,4,5,6, 8 and 9. Upon successful completion of this course the driver is able to approach their State Licensing Authority and apply a Driver Authorisation/Licence.
- The course covers all aspects of the ADG Code and the relevant legislation including Classification, Marking, Documentation, Stowage and Load Restraint, Segregation and Compatibility plus Responsibilities of all individuals involved. Obtaining this competency is a necessary requirement for obtaining a Dangerous Goods Driver Licence – QLD – NSW – VIC
- This course it is only one of several criteria for obtaining the licence.
- Additional State non-competency related requirements must be satisfied to meet the licensing requirements.
- Depending on the jurisdiction these may include: min. age limits, driver licence, suitable driver traffic history, satisfactory medical report, criminal history checks
- On successful completion, you will be issued a statement of attainment. Please note this is not your Dangerous Goods Drivers Licence. You will need to apply at your local State Licensing Authority.
Students will receive on successful completion of the theory and practical assessment
- A Statement of Attainment nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- A temporary licence number will be issued immediately to enable you to operate machines straight away.
An EWPA Yellow card will be issued within 2 weeks of supplying all relevant information
Don’t be scared to work or transport dangerous goods.
Plan to complete our course and your confidence and skillset will be awesome.
You will be able to complete your work with ease. So Book now !!!