You must be at least 18 years of age and have photo ID. that includes your name, signature and date of birth (IE. Drivers Licence, Passport, 18 card etc).
Language Literacy and Numeracy:
You will be required to complete some basic numeracy calculations and a have reasonable grasp of the english language.
Theory, Practical Training and Assessment within our warehouse, or onsite at your factory and log book and assessment.
You will receive the Forklift Training Manual to keep once you have Enrolled in the Course allowing you plenty of time to study and review.
Part 1 – You will sit a written assessment comprising questions from the Forklift Training Manual and group presentations. This will include some knowledge.
Part 2 -Numeracy and Calculations examination
Part 3 – Practical assessment comprising pre-start checks & post start checks of forklift, hazard & controls, shifting loads, placing loads in & out of pallet racking and shut down procedures.
COMBINED COURSE DISCOUNT CALL NOW!
This is for those that have an interest in improving their employability skills, have a ticket such as the forklift ticket or EWP Ticket. Most employee’s like you to be multi-skilled with these sort of skills so this combined course is great for those entering the industry or those wanting to update their skills.
Perfect for those in construction, warehouse or any sort of trades. This course when completed will look great on your resume. So Ring now for a chat with one of our instructors.
This course includes training and an assessment.
The reason for the course:
This training package includes both RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces and RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights. Courses may not run in consecutive days.
Enter and Work in Confined Spaces (RII) will let students gain the skills and knowledge to safely and competently enter and work in confined spaces.
- Training and assessment is compliant with AS2865, including but not limited to;
- Applicable legislations and company confined space procedures
- Definitions and types of confined spaces
- Hazard identification and risk management procedures
- Hazardous atmospheres including gas monitoring techniques
- Isolation, purging, ventilation; permits and authority
- Roles and responsibilities of team including standby
- Rescue equipment and procedures
- Industry case studies
Students will receive on successful completion of the theory and practical assessment
- A Statement of Attainment nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- A temporary licence number will be issued immediately to enable you to operate machines straight away.
An EWPA Yellow card will be issued within 2 weeks of supplying all relevant information.