Confined Space Course RIIWHS202D
This is for those that have an interest in improving their employability skills, have a ticket such as the forklift ticket or EWP Ticket. Most employee’s like you to be multi-skilled with these sort of skills so this combined course is great for those entering the industry or those wanting to update their skills.
Perfect for those in construction, warehouse or any sort of trades. This course when completed will look great on your resume. So Ring now for a chat with one of our instructors.
This course includes training and an assessment.
Theory, Practical Training and Assessment within our warehouse, or onsite at your factory and log book and assessment.
You will receive the Forklift Training Manual to keep once you have Enrolled in the Course allowing you plenty of time to study and review.
Part 1 – You will sit a written assessment comprising questions from the Forklift Training Manual and group presentations. This will include some knowledge.
Part 2 -Numeracy and Calculations examination
Part 3 – Practical assessment comprising pre-start checks & post start checks of forklift, hazard & controls, shifting loads, placing loads in & out of pallet racking and shut down procedures.
Don’t confine your job prospects. Upskill yourself with confined space training.
Our confined space training will teach you the skills and knowledge required to work in confined spaces across several industries, including: construction, warehouse and trade services. Our confined space training is ideal for those entering the industry or those wanting to update their skills and increase their employability.
You will learn how to:
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space by meeting safety requirements and establishing safety procedures and gathering appropriate tools
- Work in confined space, monitoring the atmosphere for harmful elements and maintaining ongoing communication with standby personnel
- Exit confined space safely, including recovery of tools and equipment and final assessment of the confined space
- Clear up work area and clean and store equipment appropriately
You will learn principles and procedures for:
- Identifying areas that constitute confined spaces
- Complying with site and equipment safety requirements
- Adhering to appropriate entry and exit procedures
- Identifying equipment types, capabilities and limitations
- Understanding types of air contaminants and toxic gases
Need confined space training to increase your employability?
With the job market becoming increasingly competitive, a confined space course is the perfect way to stand out from the crowd. Most employee’s like you to be multi-skilled, so this comprehensive course will look great on your resume. If you are interested in our confined space training, then give us a call today. We have training centres in Brisbane, Caboolture and Toowoomba.