Confined Space Course
What You Will Learn:
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space by meeting safety requirements and establishing safety procedures and gathering appropriate tools
- Work in confined space, monitoring the atmosphere for harmful elements and maintaining ongoing communication with standby personnel
- Exit confined space safely, including recovery of tools and equipment and final assessment of the confined space
- Clear up work area and clean and store equipment appropriately
Learn Principles and Procedures For:
- Identifying areas that constitute confined spaces
- Complying with site and equipment safety requirements
- Adhering to appropriate entry and exit procedures
- Identifying equipment types, capabilities and limitations
- Understanding types of air contaminants and toxic gases
Don’t confine your job prospects. Up-skill yourself with confined space training.
Our confined space training is ideal for those entering the industry or those wanting to update their skills and increase their employability.
This is for those that have an interest in improving their employability skills, have a ticket such as the forklift ticket or EWP Ticket.
With the job market becoming increasingly competitive, a confined space course is the perfect way to stand out from the crowd. Most employee’s like you to be multi-skilled, so this comprehensive course will look great on your resume. If you are interested in our confined space training, then give us a call today.
We have training centres in Brisbane, Caboolture and Toowoomba.